Cepacaine oral solution provides rapid pain relief for conditions of the mouth and throat. It is used to provide temporary relief from the pain associated with minor sore throat and mouth infections.
- Can also be used to relieve the pain and discomfort following dental procedures and minor surgery of the mouth.
- Contains Anaesthetic for rapid relief of painful conditions of the throat and mouth as well as an Antiseptic with antibacterial agent.
- Pleasant minty taste.
- Rapid Pain relief in a mouthwash solution.
- Local anaesthetic action plus antibacterial agent.
- Temporary relief of the pain and discomfort of minor sore throat and mouth infections.
Adults and children over 6 years: Gargle or rinse 10-15 ml of Cepacaine oral solution for 10-15 seconds and expel the liquid. Repeat every 2-3 hours if necessary. Not to be swallowed. Not recommended for children under 6 years.
Contains cetylpyridinium chloride 500µg/ml, benzocaine 4 mg/ml and ethanol 15% v/v.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.