Elevit DHA offers a scientific formula with algae sourced omega-3 to support baby’s brain and eye development during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Why choose Elevit DHA?
- Elevit DHA is from the makers of Elevit, New Zealand’s No.1 pregnancy multivitamin* and experts in pregnancy nutrition
- It contains 200mg of algae-sourced DHA to help meet the needs of pregnant and lactating women
- It is intended to be taken in addition to Elevit with Iodine pregnancy multivitamin; however, as Elevit Breastfeeding also contains 200mg DHA the two products do not need to be taken together
- It can be added to the diet based on individual needs
- It’s a fish free, sustainable source of DHA omega-3
*Leading New Zealand pregnancy multivitamins as at March 2020
Elevit DHA is a once daily supplement that can be taken at any time of the day.
|Each capsule contains:|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)- rich oil derived from microalgae||470 mg|
|Equivalent to DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)||200 mg|
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Haven't been able to find this in the chemists, arrived quickly. Product doesn't have any bad aftertaste.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.