Growing a little human is hard work. Preconception, pregnancy, postpartum and breastfeeding all require abundant and diverse nutrient stores, which is why BePure Prenatal Nurture was researched and formulated to include important pregnancy nutrients: iron, folic acid, B12, K2, DHA.
BePure Prenatal Nurture supports your body and baby throughout each stage of your pregnancy journey, and even contains probiotics to support your baby’s gut health from the get go.
*Please note that BePure Prenatal Nurture contains the legal limit 300mcg B9 (folinic acid) permitted in a dietary supplement. To reach the 800 mcg recommended by midwives and obstetricians, we recommend taking an additional folinic acid or methylated B9 supplement. This will ensure you can reach the daily folate requirements for pregnancy and conception.
Recommended daily dose
3 tablets a day with or without food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Probiotics: Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR1 6 billion and Lactobacillus fermentum RC-14 6 billion – To help the mother’s immune system and the baby’s immune system via the placenta and breast milk.
- Algae DHA – For healthy brain development, especially in the second trimester when a baby’s brain grows rapidly.
- Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) from Borage Seed Oil)* - To support healthy levels of a beneficial omega 6 fatty acid.
- Iron as Iron Biglycinate - During pregnancy requirement for iron increases, which can lead to birth complications.
- Vitamin B9 as folinic acid - For increased protection from neural tube defects.
- Iodine as potassium iodide - For baby’s brain development, and to promote healthy uterine tissue, breast tissue, optimal thyroid function and brain health for the mother.
- Vitamin K2 (MK-7) – For baby’s skeletal development and to support the mother’s bone health.
- Vitamin B12 as Hydroxocobalamin – For methylation which is needed for DNA replication and repair (Mother and baby’s cellular growth).
Other ingredients: Choline as choline bitartrate, Calcium as calcium citrate, Vegetable stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Peppermint oil*
- Do not take with warfarin or other blood thinning medication
- If you have an autoimmune thyroid condition, nodules or goitre—please consult your doctor as this product contains iodine.
- If you are undergoing cancer treatment or have recently been diagnosed, please do not take this product due to the methylated B vitamins in it.
- Be cautious when taking antibiotics and immunosuppressants. Consult with your healthcare professional if on any medication.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.