Thursday Plantation Tea Tree and Manuka Honey Clay Mask is specifically formulated for oily, acne-prone skin. It is best suited to a weekly application helping to dry breakouts and prevent acne. The clay-based formula has been chosen for its specific benefits in drawing out impurities and absorbing oil from acne-prone skin. A unique Triple action formula, based on three active ingredients drawn from nature:
- 100% Pure Australian grown Tea Tree oil: Draws out impurities to dry out pimples and blackheads
- Natural Kaolin Clay: Absorbs and controls excess oils
- New Zealand Sourced Manuka Honey: Minimises the appearance of acne scars
Contains no petrolatum, mineral oils, phthalates, artificial colours or fragrances, synthetic parabens, SLS or SLES.
Directions for Use
Gently cleanse the skin, removing any make-up. Apply the mask using finger tips, being careful to avoid the eye area. Leave on the skin for 5-10 minutes and rinse using warm water. For a deeper cleanse, remove the mask using warm water and a face cloth. For best results, cleanse skin with Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Face Wash for Acne prior to the mask, and hydrate with Tea Tree Face Cream after application.
For external use only. Skin patch test prior to use. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not apply to broken skin. Keep out of reach of children.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.