* Helps maintain normal hydrochloric acid levels in the stomach
* Supports digestion and absorption of nutrients
* Supports optimal liver and gallbladder function
Having good digestive health and a strong digestive system is vital if you want the most out of your body. Good gut health begins with the biome in your gut. The Biome is the community of flora and fauna in your digestive system. A diminished digestive system and all the problems that come along with it begin when your microbiome gets out of balance. This is where M&R Essentials Gut Biome 3 Betaine Digest can help. This is a supplement that has been specifically designed to maintain three of the underlying contributing factors for good gut health. These are hydrochloric acid levels, liver and gallbladder function and the breakdown of proteins.
M&R Essentials Gut Biome 3 Betaine Digest is able to do this and Betaine HCL works to regulate levels of hydrochloric acid, Milk Thistle is known to aid in liver and gallbladder function and acid-stable protease can assist the body in digesting proteins. This supplement works best as a general aid for digestion to relieve any discomfort and ensure the body is functioning at maximum efficiency. It works well in this field a opposed to a more targeted one because it helps the body to absorb both macro nutrients and micro nutrients. This means it helps with the breakdown of nutrients such as proteins and carbohydrates as well as helping the body absorb all the minerals and vitamins it needs to flourish.
M&R Essentials Gut Biome 3 Betaine Digest is highly recommendable because of its ingredients. It contains only Betaine HCL, Milk Thistle Seed and Acid Stable Protease all in a high quality tapioca capsule. This capsule is not only natural, but ensures the protection of the nutrients that it protects. It is friendly for people with many dietary requirements, particularly those with an intolerance to gluten. This is not only because it is a gluten free product, but also because Acid Stable Protease, also known as Aspergillus Niger, contains enzymes that support the digestion of occasional accidental gluten consumption. It is important, however to note that it cannot be used to replace a gluten free diet.
DIRECTIONS AND PRECAUTIONS
Adults: Take 1 capsule with each main meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use
- Aspergillus niger protease enzymes (AN-PEP) shouldn’t replace a gluten-free diet, but can support digestion of occasional and/or inadvertent gluten consumption
- If gastric heat or "burning" sensations or any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop using this product
- Contraindications: over-sensitivity to any ingredients
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist see your health professional.
- Do not use if seal under cap is damaged or missing
- Betaine HCL - 675mg
- Milk Thistle seed (Silybum marianum) – 80mg
- Acid Stable Protease (Aspergillus niger) – 45mg
High quality vegetable capsule (tapioca) ensures greater protection of encapsulated nutrients.