WHAT CAUSES GUT HEALTH IMBALANCE?
Antibiotics are a big contributing factor that lead to poor gut health. But what about those of us that haven't taken antibiotics for a long time, what are the things that cause an imbalance?
- a lack of diversity in whole foods and dependence on processed convenience foods in our diets
- a lack of prebiotics in our diet
- drinking too much alcohol
- lack of exercise
- not getting enough sleep
- high levels of stress
HOW CAN YOU RETURN YOUR GUT HEALTH TO A GOOD BALANCE?
Firstly take a look at your diet and ensure that you are eating plenty of whole foods (organic where possible) and reduce your intake of processed and packaged foods. This will kick start your gut health balance, however it is very difficult to get enough prebiotics strains and probiotic strains from food alone, unless you are prepared to rigorously study your food choices and add a whole bunch of fermented foods into the mix so that is why its helpful to use a good quality probiotic.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adults and Children over 12 years: Take 1-2 capsules daily. Keep the capsule intact for best results.
Supplementary to a balanced diet
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist see your health professional
- Do not use if seal under cap is damaged or missing Ingredients
Serving Size: 2 Capsules (675mg)
- DCS Probiotic Blend (containing) 32 Billion CFU*
- DE111 Bacillus subtilis
- Persists in the GI tract, populates and then resporulates
- Supports the normal immune reaction of intestinal cells
- Crowds out bacterial pathogens and maintains ealthy gut flora (9,10)
- Communicates with intestinal cells to maintain gut barrier function
- Lactococcus lactis - Supports managing prolific pathogens in the gut
- Lactobacillus plantarum - Helps to ease digestive distress and supports a healthy inflammatory response
- Lactobacillus paracasei - Key for digestion, the immune system and energy
- Bifidobacterium Animalis lactis (formerly B.infantis) - Supports weight loss and decreases inflammation in the body
- Lactobaccillus acidophilus
- Lactobaccillus rhamnosus - Can reduce symptoms of gastrointestinal distress, as well as supporting healthy weight and cholesterol levels already in the normal range*
- Lactobaccillus bulgaricus
- Lactobaccillus casei - Supports a healthy immune response as well as aids in stress management by promoting healthy serotonin levels
- Lactobaccillus salivarius - Promotes a healthy inflammatory response in the gut as well as immune health. Supports healthy cholesterol levels already in the normal range*
- Bifidobacterium longum - Promotes a healthy stress response and may reduce gastrointestinal symptoms*
- Streptococcus thermophilus - Promotes healthy, hydrated skin. Supports immune health. Also stimulates the growth of other probiotic strains*
- Bifidobacterium bifidum - Supports healthy blood sugar levels already in the normal range and may help alleviate gastrointestinal symptoms such as diarrhea*
- Bifidobacterium lactis - Promotes a healthy inflammatory response including allergy response and supports the growth of other beneficial bacteria*
- Lactobacillus brevis - Supports healthy inflammatory and immune responses*
- Lactobaccillus gasseri - Weight-reducing, obesity and metabolic syndrome-combating properties. This amazing probiotic boosts your immunity, helps with allergies, and has many other beneficial properties.
- Bifidobacterium breve
Other ingredients: Low Moisture Rice Dextrin, MCT
*Formulated to account for 30% loss of activity. Manufacturing target = 45 Billion CFU per three capsules Product Highlights (3 - 5 bullet points taken from the product description)