- Calms the central nervous system
- Relaxes the mind
- Fast acting in times of stress, anxiety, grief, angst or anger
- Fantastic support for smoking/drug withdrawal or detox
- Wonderful for exam stress for students
- Supportive for pre-presentations and public speaking
- Safe for the whole family including children
- Supports the reduction of anxiety and stress
- Avena sat (Common oat) 6X: nourishes and supports an overworked nervous system
- Hypericum (St John’s wort) 6X: general nerve tonic
- Licorice 6X: helps with adrenal exhaustion following prolonged stress
Bach Flowers included:
- Impatiens – provides calm at times of impatience, busyness and over-activity.
- Rock Rose – provides relief from acute anxiety and fear
- Distilled water
- Organic glycerol
- Potassium Sorbate
- Citric acid
HOW TO USE THE DROPS TO SUPPORT YOUR SITUATION
Adult: 10 drops directly under the tongue at 15 minute intervals for up to 6 doses then 10 drops six times daily.
Children: 5 drops up to six times daily.
Babies: 3 drops up to six times daily.
Reduce dose to 3-4 times daily once symptoms improve
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
Suitable for children, pregnancy and breastfeeding