RID®’s high performing Repellent + Antiseptic acts to both repel and prevent inflammation giving you longer lasting protection against mosquitoes that may carry Ross River Virus and Dengue.
- Contains 19.5% DEET at safe levels to effectively repel for 6 hours.
- Formulated with Antiseptic to reduce inflammation and assists to prevent infection caused by insect bites.
- Designed to be applied as a FIRST AID as a BEFORE and AFTER bite medication.
- Repels against mosquitoes that may carry Ross River Virus and Dengue.*
- Approved by the Australian Government Authority, Australian Pet & Veterinary Medicine Association (APVMA).
- Combined with a fly repellent effective against flies, gnats, tsetse flies, ants and lice.
- No touch application in handy size bottle
- Verified by Independent Laboratory test*.
- PETA-friendly, NOT tested on animals medication.
- 5 Year Shelf Life.
- Aussie Owned and Made since 1956. Australia’s first DEET based personal insect repellent and is the only exclusive skin-friendly multi-purpose insect repellent.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
To repel insect pests, apply RID® to all exposed skin. Reapply at regular intervals. Do not apply near eyes or mouth. Do not apply to lips, broken skin or babies hands.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR IN ANY MANNER, CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED.
For external use only. If rash or irritation occurs, discontinue use. If swallowed, seek medical advice. Do not apply to eyes, mouth or babies hands. Avoid contact with food and food utensils. Avoid contact with spectacle frames, soft plastics or synthetic fibres, timber fittings and furniture.
- Over-spray may make surfaces slippery.
- Do not use aerosol packs that are distorted or out of shape, as they may have been weaken by heat.
DEET WARNING: May be dangerous, particularly to children, if used in large amounts on the skin, clothes, or bedding, or on large areas of the body, especially if you keep using it for a long time.
FIRST AID: If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 131126, New Zealand 0800 764 766.
STORAGE & DISPOSAL
KEEP OUT OF REACH FROM CHILDREN. Keep in an upright position, in a cool dry place. Store in closed original container. Dispose of bottle by putting in garbage.
BE SAFE WITH DEET
- Do not allow children under 10 years of age to apply repellent themselves.
- Do not apply to young children’s hands or around eyes and mouth.
- Do not breathe in, swallow, or get into the eyes.
- Do not put repellent on wounds or broken skin.
- For sensitive skins, test product for any skin irritation on a small area of skin first. If irritation and rash develops,
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.