- Practitioner Range
Women’s Essentials is a comprehensive multivitamin and mineral formula with withania (Withania somnifera), a traditional Ayurvedic restorative tonic, and pomegranate (Punica granatum) seeds, a rich source of antioxidants. Women’s Essentials is suitable for women whose dietary intake may be inadequate due to an increased demand or busy lifestyle.
- Formulated to provide nutritional support for key women’s health concerns: healthy red blood cells, thyroid function, healthy glucose metabolism and bone health.
- Now contains activated vitamins B2, B6, B9 and B12 which, along with choline, support healthy methylation and homocysteine metabolism.
- Upgraded formula provides 1000IU of vitamin D3, and vitamin K in the form of K2 for greater bioavailability.
- Provides the immune-supporting nutrients vitamins A, C and D3, plus zinc and selenium for antioxidant activity.
- Contains the minerals selenium and zinc, with vitamins A, C, D3 and E, for healthy skin support.
- Includes withania, a traditional Ayurvedic adaptogenic herb, which may help to support the adrenals and may therefore be useful during times of stress.
- Provides a therapeutic dose of vitamin B1 to help the symptomatic relief of dysmenorrhoea.
- Pomegranate is included for its antioxidant and nutritive qualities.
Each tablet contains:
Adults: Take 1 tablet once daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
- BioCeuticals suggests that patients switch to InNatal® or InNatal® Plus Iron when planning to become pregnant.
- The upper tolerable limit for boron in adults, including pregnant and lactating women aged 19-50 years, is 20mg daily.6,7
- Caution should be exercised in patients taking immunosuppressant drugs including cyclophosphamide. The ability of withania to stimulate stem cell proliferation has led to concerns that it could reduce the effectiveness of treatments.4
- Withania may theoretically have an additive effect on barbiturates and benzodiazepines when used concomitantly.4
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcgRE for women and 900mcgRE for men.
- WARNING - If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- WARNING – when taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
*Evidence: For evidence reference visit bioceuticals.com.au
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form