- Practitioner Range
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
Each capsule contains:
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)||63.5mg|
equiv. thiamine (vitamin B1)
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||20mg|
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate (active vitamin B2)||6.8mg|
equiv. riboflavin (vitamin B2)
|Nicotinic acid (vitamin B3)||5mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||20mg|
equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate (P5P) (active vitamin B6)||8.1mg|
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
equiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
equiv. levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) (active vitamin B9)
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||100mcg|
|Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (active vitamin B12)||100mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||50mg|
equiv. vitamin D3
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate||20.6mg|
equiv. vitamin E
|Biotin (vitamin H)||75mcg|
|Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2)||7.5mcg|
|Boron (as borax)||1mg|
|Calcium (as phosphate)||25mg|
|Chromium (as nicotinate)||25mcg|
|Magnesium (as phosphate pentahydrate)||17.5mg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||1mg|
|Molybdenum (as trioxide)||12.5mcg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||75mcg|
|Potassium (as iodide)||23mcg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||25mcg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||7.5mg|
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Withania somnifera (withania) root||500mg|
|Punica granatum (pomegranate) fruit hull||250mg|
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcgRE for women and 900mcgRE for men.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
We are a couple weeks in taking this product. I’m coming out of a nasty viral infection [a negative for C-19] which has dragged on for a few weeks ... large capsules taken with food, have no issue with side effects, allergies etc. have noticed an increase in energy, feeling better, thinking clearer & as an immune suppressed person will continue taking them to boost my immune system ...
Great service, as usual, where goods were dispatched promptly and I was kept informed right through the whole process. Thank you.
Love this brand - BioCeuticals Womens essentials has perfect combination for me.
I love the bioceuticals range, and this product now in capsules is a lot easier to take than the previous large tablets. Just a note that you do need to take 2 capsules instead of 1 tablet so the overall amount is the same as the 120 tablet pack.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form