The rich, sweet aroma of Vanilla is one of the most familiar of all the essential oils. It has an alluring, comforting effect that can be used to help create a warm atmosphere of security to encourage the expression of deeply felt emotions, frustrations and hidden sensuality. The steady, restorative tones can also be used to support emotional balance when challenges loom large. (This is a pure alcohol extract with 45% Vanilla for therapeutic use. Household vanilla is normally created at 0.5% concentration). Blends well with: Mandarin, Sandalwood, Rose and Tonka Bean.
Vanilla has a warm, sweet scent that can be used to help soften tense emotions. Add 5 drops to a diffuser or mix in bath water and feel the senses relax.
5 drops Vanilla 45% and 5 drops Lavender True can be diffused together to support natural emotional balance and composure. This recipe may be especially useful at times of intense pressure or sudden change.
When a person is able to relax and feel secure their body is more likely to respond to healthy sexual impulses. Use 5 drops in a diffuser or mixed in bath water to create an atmosphere conducive to intimate relations.
With its uplifting, comforting tones Vanilla is good company when the world gets you down. Diffuse 5 drops of Vanilla 45%, add to a bath or wear as a perfume. The scent will simply uplift the spirit and enhance your mood.
Vanillin, Vanillic acid, para-Hydroxybenzoic aldehyde, para-Hydroxybenzoic acid
- Safe if used as directed.
- If ingested, drink milk and consult a health specialist.
- Avoid eyes, flush with water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Please note: Therapeutic plant oils are used to support natural body process for optimum health and wellbeing. The information here is NOT meant as recommendation for cure of any medical condition or disease.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.