Fresh and lively, Mandarin oil helps create a positive, happy atmosphere to support creativity and energy. With cleansing and tonic properties it is also useful for skin care and can be added to Wheatgerm oil and massaged into the skin to support balance and rejuvenation. It is safe to use during pregnancy. Blends well with: Chamomile Roman, Sandalwood, Rosewood, Lavender and all citrus oils.
Composure & Calm
Create a restorative massage blend. Add 2-3 drops Mandarin and 5 drops Lavender True in Sweet Almond oil. A wonderful recipe to promote a calm disposition and restful sleep.
Stretch & Grow
To support healthy skin processes and tissue rejuvenation, especially when under stress from pregnancy and stretching, add 5 drops of Mandarin to 5ml of Wheatgerm oil and apply daily.
To promote healthy hormone balance and harmony during the pre-phases of menstruation, blend 5 drops of Mandarin and Geranium each and add to a diffuser or a bath. Repeat for 3 days in a row.
To help balance emotional dips, especially during pre-menstrual phases, combine with Geranium as above.
Limonene, beta-Pinene, gamma-Terpinene
- This oil is phototoxic and may be irritating to the skin.
- Add to milk prior to dispersing in the bath as contact with heat makes mandarin oil more reactive with the skin.
- Sensitive skin should avoid use in the bath.
- Safe during pregnancy and for children older than three years of age.
- If ingested, drink milk.
- Avoid eyes, flush with water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Please note: Therapeutic plant oils are used to support natural body process for optimum health and wellbeing. The information here is NOT meant as recommendation for cure of any medical condition or disease.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.