This oil has been used for thousands of years in worship and rituals as a mediator between the material and spiritual worlds. It has relaxing, inspiring qualities that can be used to promote calm, lift the spirit and to encourage the release of unconscious stress. Frankincense also has significant nutritional and hydrating properties to support healthy skin tone and revitalisation. Blends well with: all Citrus oils, Myrrh, Sandalwood, Geranium.
This oil has excellent tonic properties that can be used to support healthy, toned skin. Add 5 drops to 100g of moisturiser and apply nightly.
To promote relaxation and mental quiet, for a calm sleep process, add 5 drops of Frankincense to a diffuser in the bedroom.
Stress & Sleep
To create a calm atmosphere and support a relaxed quiet mind, add 3-5 drops to a diffuser or bath.
Use the time honoured qualities of Frankincense to create a meditative atmosphere with inspirational qualities. Diffuse 3-5 drops in a Diffuser.
alpha- & beta-Pinene, Limonene, Sabinene, beta-Myrcene
- Safe if used as directed.
- If ingested, drink milk and consult a health specialist.
- Avoid eyes, flush with water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Please note: Therapeutic plant oils are used to support natural body process for optimum health and wellbeing. The information here is NOT meant as recommendation for cure of any medical condition or disease.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.