This invigorating and lively oil has been used for centuries to support natural respiration and help clear congestion. It has stimulating, cleansing qualities that have useful application on the body, and also makes a great domestic cleaner. Blends well with: Peppermint, Lavender Spike and Thyme Thymol.
- Respiration: To help clear congestion of the throat and chest, add 20 drops to 1/4 teaspoon of massage cream or carrier oil and apply three times a day around the throat, back and chest. Especially beneficial at night-time to encourage sleep without coughing.
- Sinuses: Add 5-10 drops to a steam inhalation and breathe deeply for 5 minutes to support normal respiration. Eucalyptus has antibacterial, anti-viral and antiseptic properties, as well as a deep penetrating aroma, to help clear the respiratory tract and promote easy breathing.
- Muscle Tonic: Mix 5-20 drops with a little massage cream or Olive oil and rub vigorously onto the area concerned. Acts on tight and tense muscles. Use as required.
- Fabric Softener: Add 5 drops of Eucalyptus oil to your wool hand wash and your jumpers will come out soft and smelling fresh. Or add 10 drops to the rinse cycle in your washing machine and all your clothes will feel softer. Use as required.
Eucalyptus oil is traditionally used by indigenous communities in Australia for skin problems like insect bites and sunburn. The Eucalyptus tree also became known as the fever tree, use as it was to help reduce fever. It has been commonly indicated for treating colds, respiratory ailments, as well as muscle, nerve and joint pain. The fresh, clean fragrance of Eucalyptus has been used to combat exhaustion and to promote mental alertness. Also known to have strong germicidal, antibacterial and analgesic properties.
May be irritating to sensitive skin. This product is less suitable for children under six years of age. If ingested, drink milk. Avoid eyes, flush with water. Keep out of reach of children.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.