The cleansing and fortifying properties of Cinnamon Leaf can help to support normal digestion and to assist healthy immune processes. It is also recommended for foot care due to its anti-fungal properties. Warming and comforting, it can help to ease away the harsh edges of the day and create a sense of security. Blends well with Clove Bud, Vetiver, Orange Sweet.
To support healthy digestion, particularly following an upset tummy caused by intestinal colitis or diarrhoea, add 1-2 drops to 2ml of honey then add to 1/4 cup warm water and sip slowly. Repeat twice a day as required.
Assist healthy flexibility and mobility in joints by adding 5 drops to massage oil and applying direct.
Encourage a healthy immune system - especially when exposed to winter ailments such as colds, flu and viral infections - by adding 5 drops of Cinnamon Leaf and 5 drops of Clove Bud to a diffuser. Ideally, leave the room for one hour and return when the room is cleansed.
A good choice for athletes' feet. Add 6 drops of cinnamon leaf to a daily footbath. This oil can also be dabbed directly to fungal infection, as required.
Eugenol, Cinnamaldehyde, Cinnamyl acetate, Benzyl benzoate, beta-Caryophyllene
- Safe when used as directed.
- Cinnamon leaf generates heat in the body but can be irritating to the skin so always use well diluted
- Keep out of reach of children.
Please note: Therapeutic plant oils are used to support natural body process for optimum health and wellbeing. The information here is NOT meant as recommendation for cure of any medical condition or disease.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
I love this brand and cinnamon is an oil I use every day in mouthwash, hand sanitiser, hand wash, etc. This is a great quality oil from Sri Lanka, where some of the most pure cinnamon in the world is grown.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.