Cardamon is a refreshing, uplifting oil. It is active for the digestive system, working to aid effective elimination, and to help calm colic, gas and nausea, and has a warming effect on the stomach which is especially useful for heartburn. It also has expectorant properties that can be used in response to coughs and congestion. It is a useful restorative oil for when a person is feeling rundown or under the weather. Blends well with: Ylang Ylang, Rose Maroc, Bergamot, Cinnamon, Clove Bud, Sandalwood and Cedarwood. Warming and comforting in blends - adds a spicy note.
A stimulating essential oil with sensual tones to awaken primal responses. Add a few drops to other oils such as Ylang Ylang or Black Pepper and create an intimate bath or diffuser blend.
Supports natural recovery from nervous dyspepsia, diarrhoea, indigestion and heartburn. Apply a few drops in Olive oil to stomach or intestinal area, depending on condition, and massage in a clockwise direction - good in combination with other 'digestive' oils such as Aniseed extra.
Warms the body and helps to clear congestion, for times of coughs, sniffles and chills. Add a few drops to tsp of carrier and apply as a chest rub, or add 5 drops into a bath with other appropriate essential oils such as Eucalyptus Australiana or Thyme Thymol.
Terpenyl acetate, 1,8-Cineol, Linalyl acetate, Linalool, Sabinene
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Avoid contact with eyes: flush with water.
- If ingested, drink milk.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Please note: Therapeutic plant oils are used to support natural body process for optimum health and wellbeing. The information here is NOT meant as recommendation for cure of any medical condition or disease.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.