Vitamins, minerals, botanical extracts and amino acids for support in times of stress, low energy and recuperation.
What do I use it for?
- Support for busy people who need resilience to stress and increased energy levels
- To support recovery from illness and support fatigue
- Support during menopause
- To help support those with body aches and fatigue
What makes it special?
This specifically designed formula contains a unique blend of herbs and nutrients essential to support restoration and nourishment of the body in times of stress. It supports energy levels, sleep, recuperation and helps support resilience in those feeling overwhelmed.
How does it work?
Siberian Ginseng, Withania and Gotu Kola exert a supporting balancing effect on adrenal function especially when an individual is under stress. L-Tyrosine is a precursor in the production of the adrenal and thyroid hormones for energy and mood support during times of stress. Vitamin B5 is an essential cofactor for adrenal and steroid hormone production in the body and Licorice root a herb that nourishes the adrenal glands.
Each gelatin capsule contains:
|Withania somnifera (Indian ginseng) ext. equiv. dry root||1563||mg|
|Rehmannia glutinosa (shu di huang) ext. equiv. dry root||250||mg|
|Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian ginseng) ext. equiv. dry root||250||mg|
|Centella asiatica (gotu kola) ext. equiv. dry herb||150||mg|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root||50||mg|
|Zingiber officinale (ginger) root||25||mg|
|Vitamin B5 (from calcium pantothenate)||75||mg|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||75||mg|
|Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine hydrochloride)||25||mg|
|Potassium (from potassium citrate)||25||mg|
|Magnesium (from magnesium citrate complex)||25||mg|
|Zinc (from zinc methionine sulfate)||3.75||mg|
|Copper (from copper gluconate)||250||mcg|
Also contains: Magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adults: 1 to 2 capsules twice daily or as directed.
TIP: Best taken before breakfast and/or lunch.
Precautions and Contraindications
- Long-term use of Siberian ginseng and licorice root may increase blood pressure in hypertensive people. Some people with elevated cortisol may find licorice root too stimulating even in small amounts. They may present with anxiety or hyperactivity. Monitor dosage closely for this group.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- The herbal ingredients in this product have not been tested in pregnancy or breastfeeding and therefore may not be suitable to use during these times.
- Considered well tolerated. Individuals who are sensitive to herbal extracts, may begin on a low level and slowly work up to the maximum daily recommended amounts.
- None known