Clinicians Magnesium is rich in highly bioavailable magnesium complex of superior absorptive qualities. Each capsule has magnesium aspartate that provides immune system, musculoskeletal system and cardiovascular health support. Replenish your magnesium stores with every capsule for toned and relaxed muscles coupled by ideal sleeping patterns and improved blood pressure levels.
- No gluten, dairy, yeast or sugar
- No added artificial colors, or preservatives
- Safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women
Active Ingredient: Magnesium
Magnesium is a mineral that’s an important catalyst in many enzyme activities, mostly those that produce energy. Hence, it is very essential in cellular energy production. For supporting nervous system functions, magnesium encourages calcium and potassium uptake. As a result, it promotes nerve and muscle impulse transmission from one neurotransmitter to another. Furthermore, it is a key player in the formation of bones, as well as the metabolism of carbohydrates and other minerals.
Deficiency in magnesium can result to feelings of irritability, tension and fatigue. It is then vital to always have a diet rich in magnesium, mainly including dark green leafy vegetables, legumes, seeds and nuts, grains and fruits like avocado and bananas. Supplements can also be a good source of the mineral, as long as taken with a balanced diet.
The Health Benefits
- Supports health of the cardiovascular system as it supports blood vessel tone and healthy blood pressure
- Supports muscular and skeletal health
- Magnesium is essential for healthy cellular energy production. This form of magnesium can pass rapidly pass through the cell to become an active part in the cell’s metabolic function
- Provides essential nervous system support and assists with relaxation and sleep
- Highly bioavailable form of magnesium with excellent absorption
- Broad spectrum of action
- Suitable for all age groups and during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Adults - 1 to 3 capsules daily or as directed. Take in divided doses, between meals or at bedtime.
Children (12 years and younger) - Half the adult dose is recommended.
Active Ingredients in each gelatin capsule:
|Magnesium (aspartate) *elemental magnesium||125||mg|
Also contains: magnesium stearate
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours or preservatives.
High doses of magnesium may loosen the bowel i.e. (doses exceeding 500mg daily). If uncomfortable, reduce the dose until bowel movements stabilize or spread the dose out during the day. The threshold dose at which this occurs may vary amongst individuals.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Clinicians Magnesium is well tolerated and considered safe to use during these times, use under health professional supervision to ensure appropriate dosing.
Fantastic way to buy supplements! Super fast delivery, easy process and excellent price. This is the best way ever to buy these products. Highly recommended.
Easy to order. Great, quick postage. Thank you.
Perfect for me if wake in the night just take a couple and I am soon back to sleep.
Clinicians Magnesium 625
I have only been taking these every second day for the past week and havent noticed too much difference, I think I will up my dosage to everyday and see if there are any noticeable changes.