Clinicians DigestEase contains ToleraseTM G, sourced
from the natural fungus Aspergillus niger which has been scientifically shown to assist in the digestion of gluten. This is additional to five other enzymes which help in the breakdown of the major food groups.
DigestEase with ToleraseTM G provides a broad spectrum of enzymes required by the body for the breakdown of major food groups, including: Amylase to aid the breakdown of sugars and carbohydrates; Protease to assist in the breakdown of dietary proteins; Lipase to break down fat in the small intestine; Lactase to support lactose intolerant people digesting and absorbing the sugar (lactose) in milk; and Cellulase required for breaking down plant fibre. ToleraseTM G (ANPEP) itself helps breakdown gluten in the stomach, preventing it reaching the small intestine intact.
- Supports healthy breakdown of fats, protein, carbohydrate, plant fibre, gluten and dairy
- Supports normal enzyme levels as we age
- Supports helping gas, bloating and stomach acidity
- Supports absorption of nutrients from food
Take 1 capsule before main meals.
Each vegetable capsule contains:
ToleraseTM G is a trademark of DSM. DigeZyme® is a trademark of Sabinsa.
Also contains: Magnesium stearate, calcium hydrogen phosphate, precipated amorphous silica.
No Added: Sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Precautions and Contraindications
- ToleraseTM G is not intended to replace a gluten-free diet.
- ToleraseTM G is not intended to treat or prevent coeliac disease.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health provider.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.