Acidex Heartburn & Indigestion Liquid relieves the symptoms of heartburn and acid indigestion. Acidex can be used in the management of acid indigestion from gastric reflux.
- Fast effective relief from heartburn and acid indigestion.
- Safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Aniseed flavour
Shake the bottle well. Take your medicines after meals and at bedtime, up to four times daily.
Adults and Children over 12 years: 10 - 20 mL
Children 6 - 12 years: 5 - 10 mL
Under 6 years: Should only be given on doctor's advice.
It is recommended that you do not lie down or go to bed immediately after taking Acidex.
Each 10 mL contains
- Sodium Alginate 500mg
- Sodium Bicarbonate 267mg
- Calcium Carbonate 160mg
Also contains Saccharin, Hydroxybenzoates and Sodium 141mg.
Parahydroxybenzoates can cause formation of a raised, itchy skin rash/hives; flaky, dry skin patches (dermatitis), and rarely tightness in the chest and difficulty breathing.
Acidex does not contain alumimium, gluten or sugar.
Tell your doctor before taking this medicine if you are on a special diet e.g. low salt, if you have allergies to the ingredients, or if you are taking quinidine or any of of the following drugs: ACE inhibitors, Analgesics, Antibacterials, Antidiabetics, Antiepileptics, Antifungals, Antimalarials, Antipsychotics, Anti-ulcer medication, Bisphosphonates, Digoxin, Iron preparations and Penicillamine.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.