MigraDol provides support to relax tense muscles in the head, for healthy circulation and blood vessel health. It is suitable for immediate and long term use and is suitable for use alongside conventional medication. Studies have shown that 400mg per day of vitamin B2 can help support those who experience frequent issues with head tension and discomfort.
A well tolerated formula for head tension, with the unique combination of high magnesium and vitamin B2 levels. It can be used alongside conventional medications and may be used long term.
- Helps relax tense muscles in the head
Adults: 3 capsules daily with food, either together or throughout the day.
Each gelatin capsule contains:
|Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)||133||mg|
|Magnesium (from magnesium aspartate complex)||133||mg|
Also contains: Magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives
Precautions and Contraindications
- Clinicians MigraDol contains vitamin B2 which causes a harmless change in urine colour to intense yellow. This effect disappears within 24 hours of stopping vitamin B2 supplementation.
- High amounts of magnesium may loosen the bowel (i.e. exceeding 500mg daily). If uncomfortable, reduce the amount until bowel movements stabilise, or spread the level out during the day. The threshold at which this occurs may vary amongst individuals. High amounts of vitamin B2 may occasionally result in transient diarrhoea and frequent urination. If this occurs lower the amount taken.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
I really feel that this product help me to not get headaches that frequently and helps me to sleep good at night as it contains magnesium.
Good. I have atypical migraines and I think this product lessens their frequency
I’m using it for a year to see if it helps with my atypical migraines, so 9 months down the track I think it’s helping, as in I’m having fewer migraines, so I’ll continue using. My neurologist agrees. Good delivery times from netpharmacy, but, the product is expensive (I’m on a fixed limited income). Cheers
Migradol is fantastic. No migraines since using it and only taking 2 a day. Recommend it to anyone i know who suffers with migraines
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.