Ingrow Go™ has powerful exfoliating properties to slough away dead skin allowing ingrown hairs to simply pop out above the surface of the skin where it can be easily removed, for softer, smoother and less irritated skin after shaving or waxing.
Perfect for legs, underarms, bikini line, face (beard) or anywhere skin is prone to ingrown hairs and razor bumps.
The major cause of ingrown hairs is hair removal. The problem starts when the hair is removed below the skin’s surface. When these hairs begin to regrow, they can curl up inside the hair follicle causing red bumps on the skin.
- All skin types
- Suitable for sensitive skin areas
- Suitable for male & female sufferers
How to Use
- After you shave or wax, apply Ingrow Go™ using a cotton ball to the affected area.
- Use several days prior to waxing or electrolysis to ensure complete hair removal.
- For best results: Men use daily after shaving, women use several times a week.
- Isopropyl Alcohol – antibacterial agent to help clear out infected pores.
- Propylene Glycol – delivers moisture to the skin.
- Acetyl Salicylic Acid – anti-inflammatory to reduce the swelling associated with ingrown hairs.
- Glycolic Acid – a type of Alpha Hydroxy Acid known as “fruit acids” naturally occurring in sugar cane juice. It is most effective AHA due to its small molecular structure that allows it to penetrate the surface of the skin more readily. It acts as a mild exfoliant to remove dry skin cells and reduce redness.
All Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol, Water (Aqua), Acetyl, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
I would recommend this product with some provisos: good on bikini line and legs, doesn't help with stubbles on chin (also severely dries out facial skin).
The only stuff that works on ingrown hairs!
Only used a couple of times so far, has a strong vinegary scent to it but is bearable. Will have to use product more to see how well it works but so far so good.
This product is slowly but surely making an improvement to my legs as it has very dark spots from the ingrown hairs. Would recommend this for anyone with “strawberry legs”.
This stuff is awesome, apply a little regularly after waxing and no ingrowns!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.