Regro is a medicinal spray that treats and reverses balding. This product uses 5% w/v Minoxidil to treat hereditary hair loss in both men and women.
Minoxidil topical spray 5% w/v
Warnings and Precautions
Regro should be used with caution by people with a history of heart problems, chest pains, fainting, or rapid heartbeat.
Do not use Regro if:
- You do NOT have a family history of hair loss
- You are under 18 years or over 65 years of age.
- (Women) you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Discontinue use if any of the following occur:
- Chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness
- Sudden, unexplained weight gain
- Swelling of hands or feet
- Scalp irritation or redness
- Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- You have had an allergic reaction to Regro or any of its ingredients
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
You don't get the oily residue and it thickens up quicker.
product works over time, as it says
Good product. Works well when used consistently over a long period of time
I have tried a different brand in the past but it made my scalp very itchy and flaky. I haven’t experienced a same problem with this product that’s why I have bought 3 bottles this time. but it’s too early to see any results in terms of hair growth.
Easy to use and make a habit out of, too early to see results. Combined it with 2% ketoconazole shampoo.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.