Zovirax Cold Sore Cream delivers the active ingredient, aciclovir, efficiently and deeply into your skin to fight the virus that causes cold sores.
- Apply at the first sign of a tingle, bump or itch. If you miss the first signs, you can also start to use it at the blister stage.
- Remove any cosmetics before applying Zovirax Cold Sore Cream. Always wash your hands with soap and water before and after treating your cold sore.
- Apply to the affected area five times a day at approximately four hourly intervals for four days. With a cotton swab or your finger, use enough to completely cover the sore and surrounding area. Just rub in gently and completely. If you miss a dose, just apply the next time you remember and continue on schedule.
- Cold sores are contagious. Don’t share your tube or pump with anybody else.
- You can apply cosmetics like lipstick over Zovirax Cold Sore Cream, after it has completely dried. Always use a separate make-up applicator, like a cotton swab to avoid spreading the infection.
- Use Zovirax Cold Sore Cream for no more than 4 days. If your symptoms do not improve after 4 days of treatment with Zovirax Cold Sore Cream, you should tell your doctor.
Active ingredient: Aciclovir 5% w/w/cream
Do not use on mucous membranes , eyes, inside mouth or vagina. Genital Herpes requires urgent medical attention.
Do not use in pregnancy
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Zovirax is a very effective product if used early enough
this company is totally reliable and the product was exactly as ordered and what we needed. Thank you so much!!!!!!!
This is the only thing that will keep my husband's coldsores at bay. He uses it as soon as he feels the tingling, and many times the sore will not even develop. He swears that it is the mac-p, because he has used other brands will no success. Highly recommend this product!