Gripe water is a time-tested formula that has been used for over 150 years throughout Europe, Asia, Africa, India, and the Caribbean to provide relief from stomach pain caused by gas, acidity and indigestion in newborns. Woodward's Gripe Water has two key ingredients - Sarjikakshara and Anethum Graveolans oil (dill seed oil). These ingredients have been known to be beneficial in easing discomfort due to baby stomach gas and other colic symptoms.
Woodward's Gripe Water does not contain gluten, starch, dairy products, wheat, yeast, alcohol, artificial colours or flavours.
Babies up to 1 month old: Not to be used.
1 - 6 months old: One 5ml spoonful.
6 - 12 months old: Two 5ml spoonful.
Each 5ml spoonful contains:
Terpeneless Dill Seed Oil 2.3mg, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate 52.5mg
E215, E217, E219, Sodium, Maltitol
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.