Hope’s Relief Itchy Flaky Scalp Shampoo gently cleanses, soothes and hydrates dry flaky scalps, providing effective, complete care to the scalp with scalp nourishing ingredients, mild cleansers and anti-flake actives.
Our scalp care range targets itchy flaky scalps at the source. Hope’s Relief Shampoo:
- is free from petrochemicals, colorings, perfumes
- it has no coal tar! Many scalp care products rely on this ingredient, but did you know that coal tar can’t be used on broken skin and is not recommended to be used during pregnancy?
- is great for frequent use to maintain the scalp
- is also ideal for people with healthy scalps that prefer a non-irritant shampoo
How to use
Our scalp care range is gentle enough to use every day.
- Wet hair and massage shampoo gently into your scalp. It works up a lower-foaming lather as we keep it free of the synthetic foaming agent used in commercial shampoos.
- Leave on for two to three minutes.
- Rinse well, and repeat if desired.
The Hope’s Relief natural scalp care range embraces the power of nature’s botanicals for their nourishing benefits. Hope’s Relief Shampoo tackles itchy flaky scalps head-on with natural active ingredients:
- manuka honey NPA 10+—certified anti-bacterial activity
- aloe vera—conditions and moisturises the dry scalp environment
- licorice root and gotu kola—soothes the inflammation and soothes the itch due to dry skin
- Itchy flaky scalps can be caused by a range of underlying conditions such as dry scalp and excess oil production or malassezia (a fungal infection).
- An itching sensation on the scalp occurs because of excessive dryness and scalp flaking.
- A common misconception is that an itchy scalp is too dry; this is not always the case. Itching can occur when there is excessive oily build-up on the scalp. It also happens when your scalp is sensitive to shampoos or conditioners with harsh cleansers or synthetic fragrances.
Hope’s Relief Shampoo is formulated for flaky dry scalp. The shampoo does not contain toxic or harsh ingredients or sodium lauryl sulphate. Hope’s Relief skin and scalp care is free from: paraffin, parabens, petrochemicals, sodium laurel sulphate, perfume, artificial colours, coal tar, lanolin, mineral oil
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.