Relief from the symptoms of hayfever (seasonal allergic rhinitis) such as runny nose, nasal and sinus congestion, itchy nose and eyes, sneezing.
Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 tablet daily.
Do not use in children under 12 years unless advised to by your doctor or pharmacist.
Active Ingredient: Cetirizine hydrochloride 10 mg
Other Ingredients: Colloidal silicon dioxide, Lactose monohydrate, Magnesium stearate, Maize starch, Purified water, Sodium benzoate, Sodium starch glycolate
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Do not take for more than 5 days unless advised to by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not use with other antihistamines.
- Do not use when pregnant or when breastfeeding except when advised by your doctor or pharmacist.
If you have liver or kidney problems, check with your doctor or pharmacist before starting this medicine.
Although this medicine is unlikely to affect your ability to drive or operate machinery, a few people may be impaired and care should be taken.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Forgot to close bedroom windows at night. Had taken one Histaclear tablet before retiring. In morning counted approx 36 mosquitos on bedroom ceiling and had multiple bites on arms and upper body but normal reaction to bites (itch etc) did not occur.