Cetaphil Sun Kids SPF 50+ Liposomal Lotion is sun protection for kids' sensitive skin with very high protection. Cetaphil Sun Kids SPF 50+ Body & Face Lotion is a liposomal formulation for very high UV protection formulated for kids' delicate skin. Photostable UV filters offer highly effective UVA and UVB protection.
The pump dispenser provides a consistent amount of product for reliable protection.
The liposomal lotion makes it possible to evenly spread the UV filters across the skin. As the liposomal formulation is easily applied, it feels pleasant whilst evenly distributing the lotion across the uneven skin surface providing very high UV protection.
The lotion is quickly absorbed and nourishes delicate skin with panthenol, glycerin, aloe vera and vitamin E.
For children from 1 year and older.
- Fragrance free.
- Paraben free.
- Dermatologically tested.
- SPF 50+ UVA/UVB.
- Sensitive skin for face and body.
- Broad spectrum.
- 4 hours water resistant.
- Won't block pores.
Apply liberally to face and body 15 to 20 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply regularly every 2 hours, especially after swimming or towelling.
- For use as a very high protection sunscreen.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Can aid in the prevention of premature skin ageing.
Storage Temperature: Below 30°C.
Active Ingredients: Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate 50mg/g, Octyl Methoxy-Cinnamate 50mg/g, Bemotrizinol 40mg/g, Octyl Triazone 30mg/g, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyltetramethylbutylphenol 30mg/g.
Contains: Benzoates and Ethanol.
- Limit sun exposure.
- Use protective clothing, hats and eye wear.
- Reapply regularly.
- Keep out of eyes.
- Sunscreens may cause discolouration of fabrics.
- Use with care.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Had to see a dermatologist a couple of 6 years ago and she recommended this and I now swear by it!