Pure Vitamin B covers Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B6, B7 and B12. B vitamins are essential to the body. They support sustained energy and mood balance as well as enhancing the function of the adrenal gland and liver. In the short term, lacking vitamin B can lead to extreme fatigue, irritability, nausea, confusion and weakness, among many others. In the long term, however, deficiency of vitamin B groups could result in anaemia or a weakened immune system.
DIRECTIONS AND PRECAUTIONS
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules daily with a meal or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist see your health professional
Per 2 capsule serve:
- Buckwheat B Complex 1g
- Thiamin B1 1.79mg
- Riboflavin B2 2.5mg
- Niacin B3 31.6mg
- Pantothenic Acid B5 12.2mg
- Pyridoxine B6 1.6mg
- Folic Acid 382.4mcg
- Methylcobalamin B12 4.5mcg
- Biotin 0.11mg
Other Ingredients: Nil. Vegetable capsule (tapioca).
I use it before going to the gym and I find it helps get me through
I've found the Pure B very helpful. I notice less anxiety and I'm sleeping more soundly. I feel calmer and more in control emotionally since taking the Pure B. I'll definitely be staying with this product.
I like that this product doesn’t appear to go straight through me.
A few weeks after using this product in combination with the M & R fish oil and D3 I’m feeling so much better! Used the online pharmacists advice and I’m very thankful
GREAT THANKS FEELING BETTER