Actively fight back against nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms with NICORETTE® Gum 4mg Icy Mint to help you quit for good.
- NICORETTE® Nicotine Gum comes in 2mg or 4mg so you can choose the right strength based on how much you smoke
- Nicotine is absorbed quickly through the lining of your mouth helping to effectively relief your cravings
- Chewing can help with other withdrawal symptoms such as anxiety and stress
How to use Nicotine Gum
- Chew the gum slowly until the taste becomes strong.
- When the taste is strong, rest the gum between your mouth’s jaw and cheek. Your mouth's lining absorbs the nicotine.
- After the taste has faded, resume chewing the gum until the taste becomes strong again.
- Keep repeating steps 2 and 3 until nicotine craving disappears.
Each gum contains 4mg of nicotine
Nicorette gum should not be used by children, persons under 18 years of age, or by non-smokers.
You should not smoke while using Nicorette gum. Do not use this gum if you are pregnant, intend to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding.
Please consult with your doctor or pharmacist before starting a program with Nicorette gum if you are taking any form of prescription medicine, or if you suffer from any form of heart or vascular disease, diabetes, liver or kidney disease or have an overactive thyroid condition.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Very good. Item was delivered well packaged, and within three days. I will purchase from your company again.