NICORETTE® 16hr INVISIPATCH® Step 3 provides relief to give your body a break from nicotine while you sleep, they’re less likely to cause skin irritation and sleep disturbances than 24hr patches.
They releases 10mg of nicotine slowly over a 16 hour period. The Nicotine is absorbed through your skin and enters your bloodstream.
- First thing each morning, apply one fresh patch to clean, dry, hairless skin of the thigh, arm, chest, or hip.
- Apply to a new part of your body each day. After 2 to 3 days, you may apply to a previous spot if there’s no sign of irritation.
- Before going to sleep, remove the patch and dispose of it safely.
Please refer to Medsafe Data Sheet for more details
Containing 1.75 mg/cm2 of nicotine, releasing 10 mg over 16 hours.
Excipients: Triglyserdies, medium chain, Basic butylated methacrylate copolymer, Polyethylenterephthalate film (PET), Acrylic ahesive solution, Potassium hydroxide, Croscarmellose sodium, Aluminium
- NICORETTE® 16hr INVISIPATCH® patch is contraindicated in patients with generalised chronic dermatological disorders, such as psoriasis, chronic dermatitis or urticaria.
- NICORETTE® 16hr INVISIPATCH® patch is contraindicated in non-tobacco users and in patients with known hypersensitivity to nicotine or any component of the patch.
- NICORETTE® 16hr INVISIPATCH® patch is contraindicated in patients with Hypersensitivity to nicotine or to any of the ingredients in this product.
- NICORETTE® 16hr INVISIPATCH® patch, as with other nicotine containing transdermal patches, should not be administered to children under 12 years of age.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.