SRW Laboratories Imm1 Immune System Defence supports a healthy immune response for overall wellbeing.
- Supports immune system and immune cell health
- Supports healthy recovery times in periods of stress
- Supports gut homeostasis for optimal immune function
- Supports energy levels when recovering from illness
Dual action: natural glycoprotein isolate acts in the gut alongside your own antibodies, while other ingredients support the health of immune cells throughout the body.
Formulated for people recovering from illness or injury, those seeking to support immune health while travelling, parents who are frequently exposed to bugs from school-aged children, athletes looking to optimise training recovery times and people with physically demanding jobs or pastimes.
Take 2 capsules daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
For adults only. Keep out of reach of children. Stop using and see your healthcare professional if an adverse reaction occurs. Consult your practitioner if pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if seal and/or cap is broken or missing.
2 capsules contain:
|Natural glycoprotein isolate (from egg)||50mg|
|Quercefit™ (34% quercetin)||250mg|
|Zinc (as zinc gluconate)||15mg|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||15mcg|
|Vitamin B1 (as thiamine hydrochloride)||1.5mg|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||300mg|
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium stearate, Colloidal silicon
dioxide, Delayed release HPMC vege capsules
Quercefit™ is a trademark of Indena S.p.A., Italy.
Imm1 contains egg product.
Always read the label and use as directed. Vitamins are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.