Melrose Sweet Almond Oil is pressed from seeds of the almond tree - Prunus Amygdalus dulcis which are of the sweet variety, the very same as the ones you eat. Almonds are naturally rich in vitamin E a fat-soluble vitamin that acts as an antioxidant both within your body and on your skin. Melrose Sweet Almond Oil can also be used as a carrier oil and for massage.
- Naturally rich in Vitamin E
- Nourishes skin
- Source of antioxidants
Best used as a topical oil however when used in the kitchen ideally used in desserts and salads. Melrose Sweet Almond Oil is light in colour and has a very mild nutty flavour.
Smoke point - medium. Can be heated to approximately 215°C
100% Sweet Almond Oil
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.