OPTI-FREE® PUREMOIST® Solution is a sterile, buffered, aqueous solution containing sodium citrate, sodium chloride, boric acid, sorbitol, aminomethylpropanol, disodium EDTA, two wetting agents (TETRONIC® 1304† and HydraGlyde® Moisture Matrix [EOBO-41®- polyoxyethylene-poly-oxybutylene]) with POLYQUAD® (polyquaternium-1) 0.001% and ALDOX® (myristamidopropyl dimethylamine) 0.0006% preservatives. HydraGlyde® Moisture Matrix is a proprietary multi-functional block copolymer that is primarily designed for wetting and lubricating silicone hydrogel lenses.
- Exclusive dual disinfectants: Polyquad® and Aldox® get rid of microorganisms that can cause eye infections.
- HydraGlyde® Moisture Matrix: Surrounds your lenses in a cushion of moisture, provides all-day comfort and creates a barrier that reduces deposits and debris.
Remember to always wash, rinse and dry your hands before handling contact lenses.
- Fill the empty lens case with solution.
- Wet each side of the lens with the solution.
- Rub each lens for 20 seconds with your finger.
- Rinse each side of the contact lens for 10 seconds with a steady stream of the solution.
- Place the lenses in the case, tighten the lids and wait overnight or at least six hours.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.