Coloxyl 120 mg is a regular strength laxative which provides gentle relief from constipation. It is formulated to gradually restore comfortable motions over 3 days.
Coloxyl 120 mg contains the active ingredient docusate sodium, which works by drawing water into the stool, making it softer and easier to pass.
- Gentle constipation relief
- Stimulant free for comfortable relief
- Suitable for those whom find fibre supplements ineffective
- Can be used in pregnancy and breastfeeding
For adults & children 12 years and over: Take two tablets (240 mg) once daily after the evening meal.
Advice to consumers on the management of constipation: Drink plenty of water. Increase fibre in diet except in cases of medication induced constipation. Prolonged use of laxatives is undesirable and may lead to dependence. If symptoms persist seek medical advice.
Each tablet contains Docusate Sodium 120 mg and Starch - Wheat (Gluten).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not recommended for children under 12 years.
- For infants and young children Coloxyl Drops are preferred.
- Do not take this product if you are presently taking a prescription drug or mineral oil.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.