Mucinex Sinus provides temporary relief from the symptoms of sinus congestions, hay fever and cold & flu such as: sinus pain, sinus headache, blocked or runny nose, sneezing, itchy or watery eyes, fever, body aches & pains.
- Clears Sinus Congestion & blocked Nose
- Relieves Sinus Pain & Headaches, Fever & Allergy Symptoms
Adults & children 12 years & over: take 2 tablets every 4-6 hours when necessary. No more than 8 tablets should be taken in 24 hours. Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
Paracetamol 500mg, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg, Chlorphenamine Maleate 2mg. Does not contain guaifenesin.
Pharmacy Only. Always read the label. Use only as directed. Incorrect use could be harmful. Do not use if you have a stomach ulcer. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.