Zyrtec Hayfever & Allergy Relief Rapid Acting Non-Drowsy is a temporary relief for Seasonal rhinitis (hayfever) and conjunctivitis, perennial allergic rhinitis, pruritus, urticaria of allergic origin and insect bites.
Adults and children 6 years and over, one tablet (10mg) daily.
Children 1-6 years half (1/2) tablet (5mg) daily.
See enclosed leaflet for further information.
Each Tablet contains 10mg Cetirizine Hydrochloride.
Do not exceed a maximum dose of 20mg per day. People with kidney problems, and pregnant or breast-feeding women should seek medical advice before taking this medicine. Although this medicine is unlikely to affect your ability to drive or operate machinery, a few people may be impaired and care should be taken. Pharmacy medicine. Keep this medicine out of the reach of children.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.