Invisible Zinc 4 Hour Water Resistant Spf50+ proudly offers the pioneer sunscreen featuring broad spectrum SPF 50+ protection enriched with the active ingredient zinc oxide. It shields skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays. With an advanced skin technology, the creamy formulation blends onto skin, leaving a transparent finish. Featuring a water resistance of up to 4 hours, it is sweat resistant, suitable for use during sports or outdoor activities. Invisible Zinc 4 Hour Water Resistant Spf50+ contains a featherweight formula with no white cast on skin. It introduces a unique skincare protection with broad UVA and UVB full coverage. Its features are:
- Ideal for sensitive skin with low irritant formula
- Introduces silky consistency
- No grease
- Leaves a clear finish, no white cast
- Contains micro-fine zinc oxide particles
- Free of mineral oils
- Free of parabens
- Comes in airless pump
Invisible Zinc 4 Hour Water Resistant Spf50+ skincare benefits:
- Provides high UVA & UVB protection
- Introduces water resistance of up to 4 hours
- Shields skin using natural zinc oxide
- Resistant to sweat
- Suitable for use during sports or outdoor activities
- Formulated without titanium dioxide
- Can be applied on all skin types
- Easy to blend on skin and easily dries
- Available in sleek packaging for your convenience
Why choose Invisible Zinc®?
- Invisible Zinc® provides skin deep UVB/UVA protection.
- Invisible Zinc® introduces the active ingredient slash mineral reflector, zinc oxide forming a reflective mask on the skin surface. Zinc oxide is widely infused in skincare products like lotions, baby creams, salves and calamine lotions.
- Invisible Zinc® features zinc oxide in micro-fine particles unseen by the naked eye yet gives wide spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- Invisible Zinc® delivers effective UV ray protection minus the unwanted thick cream appearance on skin.
- Invisible Zinc® is applied when going to the beach or simple for day to day skin protection.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.