- DHA & EPA are essential omega-3 fatty acids, as the body cannot produce them and they therefore must be obtained through the diet.
- Vitamin A plays a role in immune mechanisms.
- Vitamin D is essential for the absorption and utilisation of calcium. Vitamin D is therefore very important during the growth years.
- Vitamin E is an important antioxidant that helps to prevent free radical damage to polyunsaturated fatty acids that help to form the cell membrane.
- Children aged 4 weeks - 1 year : take 1 capsule
- Children aged 1-2 years : take 2 capsules
- Children aged 2-4 years : take 3 capsules
- Children aged 5-9 years : take 3-4 capsules
- Children over 9 and adults : take 4-6 capsules.
*For children under 4 years, twist or cut the capsule tail and squeeze the contents onto a spoon. The contents can then be administered into the mouth, using the spoon. Alternatively, the dosage can be squeezed onto food.
Store below 30°C.
Each capsule contains:
Cod Liver Oil
Equiv. to Vitamin A
& Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D 30IU)
100mcg RE (333IU)
Fish Oil – Natural
Equiv. to omega-3 marine triglycerides
As eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
& Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
|D-Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E 6.5IU)||4.4mg|