Remotiv is a medicine with a specific naturally sourced active ingredient that’s backed by years of clinical research to help relieve symptoms of stress and mild anxiety and support a healthy mood. 1-3
Pre-clinical studies suggest that Remotiv may work indirectly on chemicals in the brain such as serotonin, dopamine and noradrenaline that can be linked with stress, tension and mild anxiety.
Recommended dosage & directions
Adults: Take 1 tablet morning and evening or as directed by your health professional.
Relief of symptoms can be expected within 4 weeks. Remotiv offers symptomatic relief and should be continued as needed. You should review this with your healthcare professional at least every 6 weeks.
St John's wort (Hypericum perforatum)
Each tablet of Remotiv contains extract equiv. to dry:
- Hypericum perforatum, herb top flowering 1.375 g which is equal to 250 mg of Ze 117.
St John's wort affects the way many prescription medications work, including the oral contraceptive pill. Consult your health professional.
Always read the label. Contains lactose. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Schrader et al. Human Psychopharmacology. 1998; 13:163-169.
- Woelk et al. BMJ. 2000; 321:536-539.
- Schrader et al. Int Clin Psychopharma. 2000; 15:61-68.
- Brattström et al. J Phymed. 2009; 16:277-283.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Remotiv helps me to manage my physical symptoms of anxiety. When I am taking it the churning in my stomach is gone.
I find Remotiv removes some of my underlying physical feelings of anxiety like a churning stomach. It’s a great help to me.
Great product. Been using is for about a year. Takes the edge off.
This is a great remedy for mild anxiety and very easy to take. I keep reordering as it truly works!
I started taking Remotiv for nausea and reflux caused by anxiety. I no longer have these problems. This has been a massive positive change for me, I am so pleased.