Claratyne Children's chewable antihistamine tablets provide rapid 24 hour, non-drowsy relief from Hayfever, year round allergies and chronic urticaria (hives)
- Great tasting Bubblegum flavour
- Child friendly chewable tablets
- Non-drowsy relief
- Use it all year around.
- Suitable for children 2+ years
Just one dose of Children's Claratyne a day provides rapid 24 hour relief from:
- Runny Nose
- Watery, Itchy Eyes
- Itchy Rash (hives)
Children 2-12 years:
Up to 30kg - 1 tablet once daily as necessary.
Over 30kg - 2 tablets once daily as necessary.
Adults & Children over 12 years: 2 tablets once daily as necessary
Store below 25°C.
- Always read the label.
- Phenylketonurics - product contains aspartame (phenylalanine).
- Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Do not use this product
- If foil seal is broken
- If the child cannot chew the tablet.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before use
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you have liver disease
Consult your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist.
Not suitable for use in children under 2 years of age.
Contains aspartame as a sweetener.
Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.