Avene Rich Compensating Cream is a superb moisturizing facial cream. Featuring a non-greasy formula, it restores proper nourishment to skin, keeps moisture on and provides powerful antioxidants. Suitable for dry and very dry skin.
Avene Rich Compensating Cream brings the best possible skincare benefits.
- Boosts moisture levels for skin rejuvenation and revival
- Diminishes the condition of dry and flaky skin
- Protects skin using antioxidants
- Lightly fragranced for sensitive skin
- Infused with Avene Thermal Spring Water
- Free from parabens
Key ingredients of Avene Rich Compensating Cream
- Avene Thermal Spring Water – for softening and soothing skin
- Pre-tocopheryl – stable form of E vitamin, for antioxidant protection
- Glycerin – for hydrating skin
- Biocymentine – combined fatty acids, plant sterols and ceramides for locking in moisture
Directions for use
Apply the Rich compensating cream morning and/or evening to the face and neck after thoroughly cleansing skin with the Gentle milk cleanser in addition with the Gentle toner.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Really nice night cream have used while in late 30s and now early 40s.
Feels really hydrating but not too thick, great for sensitive skin, my go to night cream (I'm 41)
I have used this cream for a few years now. Soothing and enriched cream, great for my sensitive skin, it’s the only cream on the market that I personally use day and night on my sensitive areas! It doesn’t leave my skin feeling stingy! I truely love Avene products!
Been using for years. Freest for sensitive skin.
I discovered Avene in France a few years ago and find all the products really good. This is a fave, and in my view is equal to the Trilogy night cream. I’m 40 so good skin products are important! Highly recommend