Attach cuff, start, measure - done! The Microlife beginner-model BP B2 Basic provides all important features that you need for measuring blood pressure reliably and accurately: 30 data memory for long-term follow-up of your blood pressure level, IHB* technology for irregular heartbeat detection which might affect your blood pressure value and the new feature "cuff fit check" ensures that the cuff is correctly placed on your upper arm.
*In case of IHB it is recommended to repeat the measurement. If IHB comes up frequently it is recommended to consult your doctor.
Detection of irregular heartbeat
Irregular heartbeat (IHB) detection for early alerts to possible heart irregularities
Optimal speed and pressure control for comfortable measurements
Washable soft cuff
High-quality cuff for all common arm sizes (M-L / 22-42 cm)
30 data memory
And average display of all stored measurements
Cuff fit check
Shows before each measurement, if the cuff has correctly been attached on your upper arm
Easy blood pressure classification
An indicator shows how your result is classified according to international hypertension guidelines
Model no.: BP B2 Basic
Dimensions: 131 x 90 x 60.5 mm
Weight: 277 g (including batteries)
4 x 1.5 V alkaline batteries; size AA
or mains adapter DC 6V, 600 mA (optional)
20 - 280 mmHg (blood pressure)
40 - 200 beats per minute (pulse)
- Fully-automatic for upper arm
- IHB technology
- Cuff fit check
- 30 data memory
- Average of stored measurements
- Easy indicator for blood pressure classification
- Adjustable date and time
- Low battery indicator
- Rechargeable battery-friendly
- Accessories: conical M-L soft cuff (22-42cm), 4 x AA alkaline batteries, textile soft bag and BP diary
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.