Blackmores Peritone includes an original combination of laxative herbs such as cape ales and cascara to support regular bowel patterns. Added with peppermint, cardamom and ginger, it assists in the conduct of bowel movement minus the discomfort.
Blackmores Peritone Health Advantages:
- Supports normal peristalsis in the gut to promote regular bowel habits
- Works overnight to aid regular morning bowel movement
- Complete with herbs that are natural laxatives used to soothe the digestive tract
Its health action and function:
Blackmores Peritone proudly offers herbs with laxative benefits. Both cape aloes and cascara contain anthraquinone glycosides, compounds which assist normal peristalsis (back and forth intestinal contractions). The supplement is gentle on the digestive system thanks to the combination of peppermint, ginger and cardamom, easing discomfort in bowel movement and promoting regularity.
Adults - Take 3 tablets 4 to 5 times a day with meals during the third trimester of pregnancy, or as professionally prescribed
Aloe ferox (Cape Aloes) leaf inner juice powder 120 mg
Rhamnus purshianus (Cascara) extract equivalent to dry bark 140 mg
Zingiber officinale (Ginger) root powder 20 mg
Elettaria cardamomum (Cardamom) fruit powder 5 mg
Peppermint oil 300 mcg
Do not use during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
Do not use if suffering from abdominal pain, nausea, diarrhoea or vomiting.
Prolonged use of laxatives may cause serious bowel problems.
If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.Overuse may lead to dependence and/or fluid and mineral depletion.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.