Targeted, effective spot treatment that kills up to 94% of the bacteria that causes acne.
Targeted spot gel designed for your fight against acne, harnessing acrylates copolymer – tiny beads that absorb up to four times their own weight in fluid – to soak up excess oils, but leaving the water healthy skin needs untouched. Added glycerin leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft.
- Kills P. acnes bacteria
- Reduces blackheads and whiteheads
- Clears blocked pores
- Acrylates copolymer technology removes excess oiliness as well as rehydrating the skin during treatment
- With antimicrobial benzoyl peroxide
How to Use
As the second step in your three-step acne treatment routine, only use Benzac AC Moderate Strength 5% Acne Gel on affected areas. Make sure you wash with a cleanser first, before patting your skin dry. Next, apply a thin film of gel – just once a day – and leave it for two hours. Wash off well with water and pat dry, before applying a light moisturiser. If, after three days, you’ve felt no discomfort, apply in the evening and leave overnight before washing off. After seven days, if there’s no redness or peeling, and your condition has not improved, use twice daily, morning and night.
If you’re not happy with the results, try a stronger gel (Benzac AC High Strength 10% Acne Gel). If your condition has not improved after one month, consult your Health Professional.
Active: Benzoyl Peroxide 50 mg/g; Inactives: Docusate Sodium, Disodium Edetate, Poloxamer 182, Carbomer 940, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerol, Silicon Dioxide And Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide To Adjust pH.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Please refer to Medsafe Data Sheet for more information
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.