Manuka Doctor ApiClear Purifying Facial Peel 100ml
The winter season is well and truly here, and with it comes not only frosty weather but also dull, dry and dehydrated skin. With evenings often spent rugged up in the warm indoors, skin can easily lose moisture, leading to dryness and noticeably uneven skin tone. Manuka Doctor’s amazing NEW facial peel can revitalise your complexion and dramatically improve skin imperfections in minutes!
Manuka Doctor ApiClear Purifying Facial Peel is a versatile facial peel designed to improve the firmness of the skin, reduce fine lines and refine texture. The refreshing formulation goes straight to work to deep clean and purify the skin, stimulate collagen production to uncover radiant smoother younger-looking skin.
- This skin clearing mask works well on blemishes & blackheads
- Leaves skin plumped & silky soft
- Lifts dead skin cells, stimulates cell renewal & purifies pores
- Combining Purified Bee Venom & Manuka honey with fruit extracts & botanicals
- An effective alternative treatment to antibiotic therapy for acne/breakouts
NOTE: All Manuka Doctor products are dermatologically tested. Always read the label and use only as directed. Manuka Doctor products should not be used by people allergic to bee stings.
DIRECTIONS: After cleansing, dry face thoroughly and apply Manuka Doctor ApiClear Purifying Facial Peel to the whole face, smoothing into a thin and even layer. Leave plenty of space around the mouth, eyes and eyebrows.
HANDY HINT: If you have applied a surplus layer, use the peel that has already been removed to wipe away any excess that is left on your skin.
The powerful combination of anti-bacterial Manuka Oil and the innovative core ingredient of Purified Bee Venom (PBV™) form a potent combination of enzymes, peptides and amino acids that is effective on all levels of the skin and perfect to have the skin looking it best prior to summer.
Always read the label and use only as directed. Manuka Doctor products should not be used by people allergic to bee stings.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.