With Voltaren Osteo Gel 12 Hourly you can forget about managing your osteoarthritis pain and get on with your day. That’s because Voltaren Osteo Gel 12 Hourly is formulated to last longer. Its concentrated formula, with twice the strength, needs application only once every 12 hours, for relief of mild osteoarthritis of the knees and fingers.
Voltaren Osteo Gel 12 Hourly contains the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), diclofenac. Diclofenac works to relieve pain and reduce inflammation (swelling). The patented technology in Voltaren Osteo Gel 12 Hourly helps the gel to penetrate deeply into the skin to enhance delivery of diclofenac to the site of pain. Voltaren Osteo Gel 12 Hourly has no strong odours. It contains twice the amount of diclofenac as Voltaren Emulgel, so it only requires application once every 12 hours.
Adults and children over 12 years: rub the gel gently into the affected area. Apply twice a day (preferably morning and evening).
The amount you will need will depend on the size of the affected area. Usually an amount ranging in size from a cherry to a walnut will be enough.
Use for up to three weeks, if needed.
1 g Voltaren Osteo Gel 12 Hourly contains 23.2 mg of the active ingredient, diclofenac diethylammonium.
You should not use Voltaren Osteo Gel 12 Hourly if:
- you are allergic to diclofenac, propylene glycol, isopropyl alcohol or any of the other ingredients
- you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- you have ever had an asthma attack or allergic reaction after taking aspirin or other NSAIDs such as diclofenac or ibuprofen
If you have any other health conditions or you are taking any other medications, including those that do not require a prescription, always ask your pharmacist or doctor if Voltaren Osteo Gel 12 Hourly is suitable for you. In addition, before you start using Voltaren Osteo Gel 12 Hourly, carefully read the product information leaflet included in the pack for instructions on how to use.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.