Nurofen Zavance Tablets relieve pain such as headache, tension headache, migraine headache, back pain, dental pain, period pain, muscular pain, cold and flu symptoms, arthritic pain, sinus pain. Reduces fever.
They contain sodium ibuprofen, an anti-inflammatory agent that’s effective for different kinds of aches and pains. The sodium formulation is absorbed into your bloodstream up to twice as fast as standard ibuprofen.
- Absorbed up to twice as fast as standard Nurofen
- Contains sodium ibuprofen
- Reduces inflamation
- Reduces fever
Take with water.
Adults and children from 12 years: 2 tablets, then 1 or 2 tablets every 4‒6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours).
Children 7‒12 years: 1 tablet every 6‒8 hours as necessary (maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours).
Sodium ibuprofen dihydrate 256mg (equiv. ibuprofen 200mg)
Contains no gluten, wheat, or lactose | Contains sucrose | Contains no preservatives
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Incorrect use could be harmful. Do not use if you have a stomach ulcer. If symptoms persist see your health care professional. Do not take more than one Nurofen or Nuromol product at a time.
- Do not give Nurofen Zavance Tablets to children under 7 years of age. Nurofen for children products are available.
- May be taken by breast feeding mothers
Seek medical advice before use if:
- You have asthma or are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- You are taking medication regularly or are 65 years or over.
- Children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.