Ethics Ibuprofen is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) used to lower temperature, relieve pain, and reduce inflammation. Useful in the relief of discomfort and pain associated with migraine and other headaches, cold and flu symptoms, rheumatic and muscular pain, period pain, backache, feverishness, dental pain, and neuralgia. And relief from inflammation.
Adults & children over 12 years: Initial dose 2 tablets with water, then 1-2 tablets every 4 hours. Do not exceed 6 tablets daily.
Active Ingredient: Ibuprofen 200mg
- Use only as directed. If symptoms persist for longer than 3 days, consult your doctor.
- Do not use if you have stomach ulcers. Prolonged or excessive use could be harmful.
- Not suitable for children under 12 years of age
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.