NeilMed SINUS RINSE is an easy squeeze bottle system that allows you to deliver the saline solution with positive pressure to clean the nasal passages thoroughly, while maintaining your head in an upright position. You have complete control of the pressure and volume of solution, ensuring a gentle, soothing and therapeutic experience. Daily rinsing is safe and will keep your nasal passages clean, healthy and open.
- 1 x 240ml Bottle
- 60 Pre mixed Sachets
- Nasal Allergies, Dryness & Hay Fever
- Sinus Pressure & Nasal Stuffiness
- Nasal Symptoms from Flu & Cold
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational & House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Smoke, etc.
- Post Nasal Drip & Nasal Congestion
- Soothing, No Burning or Stinging Large Volume & Low Pressure System for Saline Nasal Irrigation, Moisturization and Daily Nasal Hygiene
- Single piece, custom-designed rounded black cap fits any nasal opening. No push and pull components make for easy cleaning.
- Preservative, Drug, Iodine, BPA, Gluten and Latex Free
- Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate (Purity level 99% or higher)
- Excellent cleansing prior to spraying nasal spray medications
- pH Balanced & Isotonic, or Hypertonic with two or more packets
- Smooth Flow with easy squeeze bottle
- Empties nearly 95% in upright position
- Suitable for use after sinus surgery and during pregnancy. Consult your physician with concerns.
- Portable for travel
Medical research recommends following the cleaning protocol for the Sinus Rinse bottle and NasaFlo Neti Pot after every use and replacing after three months.
Make NeilMed’s Sinus Rinse an essential part of your daily hygiene – like brushing your teeth, washing your hands or taking a shower. Natural sinus care has never been easier.
IMPORTANT: NeilMed’s Mixture Packets should be used with NeilMed’s 240 mL (8 fl oz) Nasal Irrigation Bottle , NasaFlo Neti Pot or Sinugator device to achieve the best results. You may use NeilMed’s packets with other irrigation devices as long as you mix the correct volume of water.
Ensure you read the enclosed instructions and only use as directed. Neilmeds recommendation is to replace the bottle every three months.
Active Ingredients: Each sachet has USP Grade (Purity level 99% or higher) Sodium Chloride and Sodium Bicarbonate Mixture (pH balanced, Isotonic, Preservative & Iodine Free).
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.