Zyrtec 10mg 10 Tablets
Style number: 794015
This item hasn't been reviewed yet.
Zyrtec 10mg 10 Tablets gives immediate allergy relief faster than Claratyne does. It provides fast symptomatic relief from symptoms of allergies, both indoors and outdoors! Each tablet renders temporary relief from symptoms associated with hay fever and allergies of the upper respiratory system.
Zyrtec 10mg 10 Tablets work at the first hour upon intake whereas Claratyne works at hour 3, according to a 2-day research involving two pollen chambers. It alleviates the following symptoms:
- Experiencing frequent sneezes
- Having irritated, watery eyes
- Having a runny nose
- Experiencing itchiness in the nose or throat
Your Allergy Guide
- Sneezing. Sneezing results because your body responds to the action of histamine, which are itchiness and swelling of the inner parts of your nose and throat.
- Itchy, watery eyes. Majority of the allergens are found in the air and they easily come into contact with the sensitive areas of the eyes.
- Runny nose. A thin, clear liquid is produced from your nasal passages as a result of swelling and irritation whenever allergens enter the nose.
- Itchy nose or throat. This is a result of the body's response to histamines.
The Action of Antihistamines
Antihistamines are used for the treatment of symptoms associated with allergies including sneezing, itching and watery eyes. It can also treat insect bites and inflammatory conditions of the skin. If you are unsure of which antihistamine would suit you best please contact our pharmacist.
NetPharmacy offers an excellent range of natural antihistamines
For adults and children over 12 years of age the usual daily dose is 1 tablet, swallowed whole with a glass of water. Individuals will vary with their response to Zyrtec.Some may only require half a tablet, e.g. people with kidney problems or those who feel drowsy if they take a whole tablet. Others may need to take two tablets, e.g. larger people or those who find one tablet is not enough. The maximum daily dose is two tablets.
Zyrtec 10mg tablets (Cetirizine hydrochloride 10mg ) Zyrtec 1% oral solution (Cetirizine hydrochloride 0.1%oral solution)
ZYRTEC is contraindicated in those patients with a known hypersensitivity to it or any of its ingredients or hydroxyzine.
Activities Requiring Mental Alertness: Be careful driving or operating dangerous machinery or participating in any hazardous a